If I don't get a minute to myself fairly soon, I may have to change the name of this blog! It took me weeks to finish the posts about a short trip around Bulgaria because I was so busy with work. I have another excuse for this weekend, even though the first week of classes is over and things should be a little calmer. Two of my favoite alumni were married yesterday and I travelled to Pazardjik for the ceremonies and the reception. (No, that is not a typo. There are two ceremonies here - one civil and one religious.)
The bride was beautiful and the groom handsome, they were surrounded by friends and family and the weather was delightful. There couldn't be a better start to their new life together!
First the civil ceremony in the Ritual Hall:

Then the religious ceremony at St. George's Church:

Then the reception!


All the best to the newlyweds!
No comments:
Post a Comment