
There's also columbine everywhere, in loads of colors...

Some white iris,

Johnny-jump-ups that have self-seeded in every corner of the garden,

A foxglove that is also self-seeded and growing inches higher daily,

And the ubiquitous zdravets (or cranesbill geranium) found in every garden in Bulgaria.

I did actually get some sewing done, too. Guy's new tunic is done, except finishing the seams, and I'll do that tonight while I watch TV. Photos when it's all done! I also finished a thank you for a Lady who has been very helpful in finding and sharing music resources for medieval dance. This scissors fob is for her. There's a second "thank you" gift to come for the second Lady who has also been most kind in assisting in the same endeavor, but hers is not yet at the photo stage. I hope to see them both at Winchester, so I need to get the second one finished!
No comments:
Post a Comment