Before Raglan, I made new banners for Lady Kytte, Princess Alana, and Lady Cornelia. Like a doofus, I took no pictures of them. I'll have to try and get some in the future. ETA: Thanks to my darling daughter Cat, I have a picture of Cornelia's banner!
I also made myself a new dark green linen underdress (again, no photos.)
Except for the intermittent rain and cold, Raglan was lovely this year. Caitriona was placed on vigil for the Order of the Pelican, Duncan received a writ for a Pelican vigil at a future event of his selection, and Constanza became a premier member of the new GoA order for Arts & Sciences. Amphelise got a Ffraid for service and Patrice received a Lindquistringes. I know I'm missing other people, but it was a court-filled event! (Seven scheduled and at least three pop-ups!)
Spent a fair amount of time doing heraldic consultation work, which was very enjoyable. Our encampment, along with Honest Achmed's coffee house (just opposite us), seemed to be the places to hang out this year. Here's a picture of our home away from home.
It was a pleasure to see banners I had gifted people in past years popping up all over the site. Nine in this picture alone! Only 350 or so days until it's time for Raglan again!


No comments:
Post a Comment